Invitation

Whoever wants to contribute to this blog , posting his experiences on the same place, please send me a message !

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bidirectional Path Tracing using Nvidia Optix , Part 7 (Scene Loader)

My next installment in the thesis project is a scene loader.

I used the free open source Pugi XML API which is very easy , magnitudes easier than anything else I tried. And i describe my scene using an xml -document. My code is simpler now and any changes can be made quickly.

An simple example of an XML file with the scene parameters and materials only (no geometry , to maintain simplicity ) is this.

I remind you that i haven't found a way to do the tile processing , the problem that i described in the latter post. So, any help is still welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment